We are currently seeking a motivated Client Success Manager (CSM) to provide support to our clients and act as a liaison between the client and the internal BGBO team throughout the entire client journey. The CSM learns about our clients current goals and obstacles and relays them to the internal strategic and production teams to deliver solutions to solve the client’s operational pain points.
- Conduct kick-off calls with clients and gathers notes on their requirements, presenting possible solutions to their pain points based on BGBO service offerings.
- Connect with Strategic Operations to decide on the best solution(s) and how they should be implemented.
- Assist in initial production tasks including the creation of Statement of Work, process diagrams, and platform maps.
- Gather all information and assets from clients required for production to successfully implement projects.
- Conduct regular sync calls to update clients on project status and answer questions.
- Suggest additional solutions to clients as appropriate to maintain an ongoing relationship.
- Have 2 years in a customer service or support role.
- Have a positive, helpful attitude.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibit a high level of organization and attention to detail.
- Be comfortable communicating with business leaders.
- Be comfortable working in a work management system such as Asana or ClickUp.
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects independently.
The Client Success Manager (CSM) can expect:
- PT or FT hours.
- Pay to start at $18/hr depending on experience.
- Weekly Update Meetings w/ Leadership.